Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to [email protected]
– Me trying to let go of my problems
– I know this to be true
– Who else would watch this?
– And you know a cartel is involved
– So apparently the Singapore airport is an attraction unto itself
– Going for a walk | Invisible stairmaster
– Instant regret
– The art of nonverbal communication: The ‘let’s go for a walk’ | The ‘did you just see that s#*!?’
– There we go
– Art imitating life
– When your mom absolutely eviscerates you
– Awww, a little fraudster!
– To catch a thief
– To catch a fish
– Kinda love this
– For anyone that needed to hear this today
– Until next week
– Life in Space: Stories from 50 Astronauts in Their Own Words
– The Typo Printed on 480 Million $50 Notes
– Should Zoos Exist?
– How Graffiti Became Gentrified
– From Two Bulls, 9 Million Dairy Cows
– Five Massive Screw-ups That Wouldn’t Have Happened If We All Just Used the Metric System
– What Really Happened to Malaysia’s Missing Airplane
– So, Gutenberg Didn’t Actually Invent the Printing Press
– 20 of the Most Prolific Music Producers
– Your Work Peak is Earlier Than You Think (thanks for sharing Norbert B!)
View this post on Instagram
CHEERS TO THE LONGEST DAY OF THE YEAR!