Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to [email protected]
– That first cold day of the season hits different
– Wait for it
– Every great villain has an origin story
– When you don’t mount to a stud
– Best cereal box activity ever
– Speaking of cereal
– Who did it better?
– U mad?
– Your ass is grass
– Gifs that end to soon
– The stages of beard
– The north remembers
– “I’m a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a metal endoskeleton.”
– One trip, everyone knows the rules
– So what have you been learning at school son?
– Shout out to all of the awesome parents out there
– To celebrate World Kindness Day, newborns at this Pittsburgh Hospital were dressed up as Mr. Rogers
– A reminder
– Until next week
– The AV Club’s 100 best, worst, and weirdest things we saw on the internet in the 2010s
– The Everything Town in the Middle of Nowhere
– Inside the Sale of the Record-Obliterating $31 Million Patek Philippe
– A digital archive of interesting and noteworthy internal memos
– James Dean to be Reborn in CGI for Vietnam War Action-Drama
– How spices changed the ancient world
– Why is SMS texting a mess? Fixing it is harder than you think.
– The “smart city” makes infrastructure and surveillance indistinguishable
– Do you live somewhere other than where you grew up, or where your family lives? If so, how did you decide where to live?
– The Man Who Fell From the Sky
5 VIDEOS + vines
GET REAL THIS WEEKEND!